- Welcome to East Shirley’s web site
Club News: Check Out Our New site!
- Information check out (Side bar & Menu)
- New Easts Junior cricket Club committee 2016 has been setup and to organised all cricket matters . (Admin Kristi Daly 027874-8622 & Nicola Smith 021744-114, Convener Paul Cottam 027389-3585 )
- Kristi & Nicola Photo and Profile (click)
- Senior Club weekly results posted each week check them out.
- Three Young Easts players gain Canterbury 2016 contracts. (first class Canterbury cricket Team)
- Live Scoring-Draws-Results-Team Sections-Club Information-Website Links-Contacts-Memberships.
- East Shirley Cricket Club is now looking for new Senior & 2nd grade players to fill their Senior squad (Please Ring: Dave Grocott 0274532641) All Enquirers Welcome.
Please Note: Late enrolments from October 1st will be considered on a case by case basis.
Welcome to the new season. A description of the clubs junior section is available here. Subscriptions for the 2018/19 season are listed to the right of this page. Payment must be made in full before the start of the season.If you would like to enroll in person then the Junior Club sign-on days for the 2018/19 season are:
East Shirley Junior Registration is September 15th. (Online registrations from 20th August or come along on registration day Saturday 15th September.)
Payment of subs can be made by direct debit to the following number: (please use you’re ‘child’s name’ & ‘Junior’ as a reference. If there is more than one child and you are paying a family subscription please use your ‘child’s names’ and ‘Family’ as the reference).
East Christchurch Shirley Cricket Club Account:
Pre-season activities are organised for Saturday 6th October 9.00am – 11am at Burwood Park. All welcome!
The first game for the season is Saturday October 20th
If you have any enquires please contact following:
Admin: Kristi-Daly Ph. 027874-8622, email:Kristi Daly
Admin: Nicola-Smith.Ph.021744-114, email: Nicola Smith
2018/19 Subs Confirmed
To Confirmed at AGM
* At 1st September
Note: Adult Men, Student and Under 18 fees will be reduced by $100 if paid in full before 1st November 2018.